ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi SabbathWhile I understand where you are coming from with...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Sabbath

While I understand where you are coming from with regard to vaccines and big pharma stakes in vaccines, I think the need for testing will be part of our world for a long time. My reasonings are:

1. Not everyone will be vaccinated due to choice. Current surveys indicate a lot of uncertainty with vaccines with regard to side effect concerns. Also there are still a large portion of society that is refusing to be vaccinated.
    2. No one knows how long the immunisation lasts and best guess at this stage is a 12 month booster should do.
    3. Previously the flu accounted for a lot of deaths annually, particularly with the elderly and flu vaccines have been around for quite some time.
    4. Covid has created the need for Rapid Antigen Tests and because vaccination against Covid is not mandatory, testing will be required to protect all travelers. RAT will become the norm for testing because of the speed of results.
    5. Nursing homes and medical centres will most likely undertake RAT because it offers quick results and will safe guard their residents. Visiting the Doctor will provide quick results of what condition a person has that is suffering symptoms. Previously, it was off-site testing and in most cases the Doctor assumed you had the flu and suggested rest and pain relief. Cost effective RAT will be an enormous boost for medical centres.
    6. Why would the US Defense department invest so much in Ellume's product including a new manufacturing plant if they didn't think there was an ongoing need.
    7. Like the flu, there will be significant mutations in Covid which we are already experiencing and it will be difficult for vaccine manufacturers to keep up with new vaccines that are effective in treating these mutations. We have seen this over the years with flu strains.
    8. ADO is also developing a Sepis test that will be in high demand when developed and marketed.
    9. Big pharmas will also see a market for testing kits which will help individuals assess their condition and whether they have infected their loved ones.

Hence, Anteotech with its Rapid Antigen Test that meets all the specificity and sensitivity will be in high demand particularly, the saliva testing that is more acceptable to individuals than the nasal swab testing still required for POC testing and its ability to differentiate between Covid and flu as well as asymptomatic cases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.