ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

SP . Price movement, page-1816

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Hi @Quiltman, that is a good point, one that has also crossed my mind.

To further emphasise your point from a marketing perspective. To create a campaign plus its collateral will also take time, and it will stay in the market for some time, so rather than creating ads, flyers, brochures that says EuGeni is a nasal only test, and push it out onto the market for a couple of weeks before updating the collateral (double handling) once CE approved. IMO, since the saliva clinical trials are being expediated, we might as well wait the additional couple of weeks, line up a few more ducks/prospective buyers, informing them saliva is coming soon before going for the full roll out.

Similarly, once saliva is approved, our packaging and manual/usage instructions will also need to be updated to include saliva sampling. So I can sort of see why no major (in fact, no contracts) contracts has been signed yet.

And FYI, when I was on the phone yesterday, I was reassured that just because we haven't signed any contracts, it doesn't mean any progress in the background is being stalled until it is signed. It's as simple as, things are happening, just no contract yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.