ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

SP . Price movement, page-2663

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I do watch this thread and continue to worry about the state of mind of some.
    I also have a fair bit of ADO and do trade it on swings to keep me interested. Today a good example of that. Don't have to make money every single day. Just time it to move the $ along.

I wish I could get a $1 for every negative comment I have read since we trended downwards towards the CR price.
    Who knows what will happen today but there are plenty of irons in the fire with ADO.

Also on nearly every single forum, you read there is the usual ranting about shareholder information not coming fast enough.
    Probably frustrating, but if you are in the market waiting and waiting on that then you need to look at your strategy.
    Companies will issue announcements when they can and see fit, which I am sure they realise the shareholders need to benefit from.

Don't know if any of you have been associated with Boards but let me tell you they always have the shareholders in mind, usually, the CEO is measured on shareholder value and the Board is too. don't wish to open up a debate on board members it could go for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $54.26K 2.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 197573 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 124808 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.