ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Hii think our first major contract will come from Singapore, if...

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Hi

i think our first major contract will come from Singapore, if ADO was to win a contract.

why.... cos Singapore is a modernised and advanced country that appreciate quality products and their prime minister has announced Singapore is to open for normal business and live safely with covid. Also, they can afford it.

I think, Malaysia/ Thailand would be the next countries to sign a contract after Singapore. More in favour of Thailand as it has a big tourist economy and want tourist back as soon as possible. Contract in Thailand would most likely be at airport and some major 5 star hotels.

Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia maybe at airports only, where they can push the cost onto tourist. Very low chance, cos low income countries with little care for the welfare of their population.

Is Japan and Korea amd Taiwan part of the distribution? If so, i think they will be high in first place to sign a contract for ADO test kits, for the same reason as Singapore. Also cases are rising in all countries.

If not, someone from ADO should get the first flight over there and start promoting the product to major officials in government and private sectors.

If ADO does not win a major contract during the Olympics, where testing is mentioned in every broadcast news, this sp will tank to 15c or lower.

Its already at 22.5c

if ado can sell all 20m units, can its sp get back to 50c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $2.25K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3597092 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2108753 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 871218
Last updated 15.19pm 25/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.