FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sp price, page-10

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    There may be a much quicker turnaround on the share price than many think.

Two things may turn share price up very quickly. First there is now a lot of drilling going on in what very experienced and knowledgeable geologists say are extremely exciting areas. Despite the market rating this company as a producer, it is still very definitely mainly in exploration mode. Big discoveries will grab attention and people will be falling over each other to get on board. How big will these be? Who knows, but I would not have a lot of money invested in this company without confidence that they will be very large and very profitable.

Second is a growing cash surplus from existing mining. Despite what the share price says Focus has been producing efficiently and profitably but needed more cash to fund exciting new possibilities. I see more efficiencies with the Shandong money and expertise and a growing cash margin on production. Shandong did not get to be the fastest growing gold miner in China without knowing how to produce profitably. As people see that earnings are rising strongly, this will need to a rerating to a price at least double where it is now.

So when will the SP be around 8c?
    I don't know, but my prediction is that within 3 years, it may well be double that, otherwise I would be investing elsewhere.

As the old gospel song goes, "This train is bound for glory, this train.
    Get on board, little children, get on board".

Am I ramping?
    Well, if I was wanting to sell, yes, but I am not planning to sell under 20c, so I would not call this ramping. I may be hopelessly optimistic, but I am actually trying to be as realistic as I can, and I am always interested in what others are thinking, especially if your thinking is different to mine - very much less interested in emotive put-downs of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.