FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sp price, page-45

1. 732 Posts.
    Totally agree with you.
    It may sound like a lot of money right now but this lot will not waste time spending it like confetti, and so it is essential that they are proved right with their tenement assessments and make some huge strikes followed by pouring gold as quickly as possible before global financial woes start to turn the corner.

It staggers me that these "experts" have been running this outfit for years with high production costs causing them to limp along from hand to mouth sapping any chance of reasonable profit margins,and then suddenly from nowhere,a couple of new recruits take a look at the shambles and say: "are you kidding me, if you do this and that like this instead of that it will save millions annually?"

Really? are you sure new recruit? We've been blundering on like this wasting all this money and not one of us have even given your ideas house room.How can you be so sure?

"Well it's not rocket science"

Yes everybody that is EXACTLY what the new site manager said to these well paid "professional experts" who had been struggling with high costs and no notion or clue of how to reduce them for years!

"Well it's not rocket science"

At a stroke two new ideas (nothing to do with Shandong) which "aint rocket science" have transformed costs by hundreds of thousands of dollars every month and yet we have been constantly badgered by (they who know best)to hail this management team and board as being second to none when it comes to mining knowledge and knowhow.

On top of that they then shout this miracle from the rooftops as if expecting much praise and backslapping for finally pulling their fingers out and recognising something which they have just been shown by a newcomer has been sat staring them in the face for years costing millions of profit.

It may be turning into a much used expression of mine where this Company is concerned but YOU REALLY COULD NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.