MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

see the volume, 15,000 through ! - where ever that Morgan...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    see the volume, 15,000 through ! - where ever that Morgan Stanley stock trade ended up could it be they have really finished selling MDC ?

there is some size on bid so if they were still offloading the forced seller, you would suspect they would just be hitting the bid volumes

I have been watching volumes slow over last week or two and while it is too soon to breath yet, it does look like selling may have come to an end finally ?? ??

from 2 March release, we know news is expected:

Once the “validated release” of the manufactured Nanabis™ product is achieved Medlab will be in a position to supply a drug that conforms to Australian standards for a Schedule 8 medicine.

So volumes drying up, news due, is it possible we have seen lows ??

Current Market cap $111 Mill - versus fully diluted market cap for Ac8 of Over $400 Mill - these are clearly 2 best names ex the growers (CAN) and upside in MDC fairly apparent - growers are much harder proposition given high capex requirement. So with products in trial and almost on shelves and (this is pure Blue Sky) FDA acknowledged to be watching trials data from Aus for countering opioid issues in US, will we look back at these levels as buying opportunity

the rest of the names are mostly marketing spins or with terrible corporate governance so not investment grade in my opinion - ask me and I am happy to share my views on the other names but take chances to get out of any of them into strength like THC today

I am a holder, my experience tells me you only buy these names when they start moving up ... trying to pick the bottom too hard but this needs to watched now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.