MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

4c may share some light on existing neutracuticals but that is...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    4c may share some light on existing neutracuticals but that is still relatively small beer (albeit bigger revenues than anyone else in MC space) / otherwise don't expect anything from 4C as company doesn't seem to be extravagent on costs - all these recent education seminars will have cost some money but not material

biggest issue is how the company will be putting the large cash bank to work - i think there are a number of options they should be pursuing but biggest is sales strategy to local doctors and as i understand it that is progressing with hires made etc

Perhaps they should do a share buy back !!! sold @ 90c, buy at 60cents: say they took poor advice and allowed too much over subscription and did too big an issue and are now rectifying it.

some IR probably wouldn't hurt but NOT the CPH style of IR !

US and European initiatives should also be discussed at some stage as local market is relatively small

re placement and supply of stock on sell side - problem is it appears to have been badly placed with people looking for quick buck not with people who understand sector or company - as price falls they have no idea what to do so sell to reduce further risks.

As i said earlier, i think you don't buy these names until they actually move up so patience is the key here to getting better buy levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.