ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

sp price , page-2

1. 1,382 Posts.
    Dear Andy,

Elk sucks. Only ELK and BUY in my portfolio have not gone up today and my average movement is 8%. It would be a lot more if you guys would get your act together and sign the co2 deal or start dumping some chemicals down some holes. What's more, what is it with drilling a duster... just like BUY, although there's was 3000 metres down in water so I guess that's a sludgy. Anyway everyone here saw the show on SBS and those hayseed farmers just have to dig a hole for an outside dunny and the black stuff spews up.

What are you buying up acreage for if you can't get the stuff up. I know a lot of posters here at HC are waiting on good news and we're not talking about Christmas greetings. Come on Andy pull your finger out and start producing something.

I'm getting sick of trying to be reasonable here and have all the other posters come down on me because they think I'm a negative vibe merchant, just out to bring everyone else down.

We're all one team here Andy so how about you get things moving at your end and unplug some of that slighty too thick gooey stuff and get it up out of the ground into a tank and off to market.

warm regards,

Hectobar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.