HTG 0.00% 2.0¢ harvest technology group ltd

IMHO some are missing the key driver as to what has seen sellers...

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    IMHO some are missing the key driver as to what has seen sellers dry up and people start buying again.

Holders and the market had lost absolutely all faith in the prior CEO and COO - I for one had totally written off my quite significant holding to $0 - the company was in a death spiral of shifting sands (on numbers, reporting, milestones and KPIs), broken promises, excuses and thru the grapevine I did hear (allegedly) that a very toxic/restrictive environment existed both internally and also externally facing to clients - I guess same was also ultimately played out by way of the Board terminating the CEO and COO and installing a new CEO - who has already re organized the business.

That was a massive call by the Board but clearly it happened for very good reasons and deeply held concerns.

Time will tell - it always does - and I could well be wrong - but IMHO people/the market are backing the new CEO and the new structure/style/culture/management skills and history of deal making that he brings to the table - that is why people have stopped selling and why some are now buying

Lets see over the next 8-16 weeks as to what emerges in terms of new clients and deals

If the new CEO (supported by the very experienced and commercial board member in Ross M) can start closing deals and NS2 grips in parallel we could well be looking at a very very different story over the next 24 months than that we have all painfully experienced over the last 24 months

Good luck to all holders (and never buy shares at this end of the market - no matter what potential upside might exist - with money you cant afford to lose)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32500 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.