ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I've just been flicking around through a couple of non HC forums...

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4709
    I've just been flicking around through a couple of non HC forums seeing what people know about the whole brown coal scenario; I was just being curious after a poster called 'Andrew R' threw his 1c of ignorance in the other day with this post -

"All I'll say is, that if this companys story was that good, the market would be all over it...."

Going through the forums , I've come to the conclusion that a very large percentage of the market think that they are looking to mine and export brown coal as it is, they don't seem to be really aware of the process it needs to go through or the product that they are looking to switch brown coal too. I'm amazed that there isn't some journalists writing more about how brown coal will actually be exportable etc etc. I suppose brown coal isn't really a front page story to more people anyway lol, you would probably just skim over it...

Anyway the post below is from yesterday , it seems like a fairly typical post, looks like most people don't even know about BCE and how important it's going to be; looks like the market doesn't know to much about it to be all over it YET -

"Why bother mining brown coal when there are plenty of better black coal seams up in QLD? Sorry I don't see this as a drawcard to the area. Brown coal is a dirty equivalent to any other power source and it's amazing that they are still mining it.
    You can not compare it to the Pilbara at all. Pilbara = best deposits of iron ore in the world. Brown coal is the worst type of coal!
    Im not saying the area will not boom, but I would not rely on the brown coal industry creating the stimulus for the boom.
    I wonder if they even export any of this brown coal?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.