CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

sp re listing ? how long is a piece of string, page-12

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Think it's a really good point you're making Stix, in fact zedd, buddy, jantimot et al...I'd like to make a suggestion.

Why don't you put an email together with as many major points of concern as you can muster and send it into CDU head office and ask them to answer all your queries...I have seen some amazingly patient posters do their very best (for years it seems) to answer as many of your queries as they possibly can...seemingly to no avail.

It appears irrespective how posters try and respond to your many many questions and counter questions, nothing seems to quite do it for you all....so put a list of your top ten queries together and send it to Head office.

No-one here can possibly answer your queries in the way that the company can, so what have you got to lose? ..what you will gain is time and plenty of it, because the amount of time you guys have put into your queries is truly mind boggling ( especially given your collective experience and expertise, and the fact that Jantimot doesn't own shares in the company, not that there is anything wrong with that (lol))

I'm certain that many here on HC would be both intrigued and interested into the response that you get, and it just might allow us to get back to discussing a whole range of other issues...what do you say guys? (the last question is actually rhetorical) so I don't need a response..I'm sure if you all put your collective heads together you could come up with clearly an interesting set of questions for CDU, of course another wonderful opportunity would be to do all of this at the AGM, then we could all meet up and finally put names to faces..

Cheers to longtermers,

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.