CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

sp recovery, page-18

1. 2,144 Posts.
    The only wise words were from someone who said go back and drill enough holes with the diamond bit to get a proper JORC.

At the moment CDU has a serious credibility problem, we could do the above but would it be wise. We want to go mining and to look foreword not backward.

That would divert the diamond rigs away from delineating what the company now wants to uncover. There aren't many deposits like this in the world and that's the problem.

Even if they diamond drilled the lot there is still the problem of is the find continuous or is it patchy. The JORC result I suspects thinks its patchy. That is a lose, lose situation.

There is a lot of diamond drilling we want done and I don't think we want that over old territory.

By the time of the AGM I suspect there will be new announcements worth listening to. If that does not happen you will probably see a John Cleese look alike wearing a Roman Legion Uniform, like from the "Life of Brian" selling rocks like he did in the movie at the stoning scene.

There is actually a good side to all of this. It gives us all a time to top up at good prices.

Here's hoping everything goes well from here on in with no more stuff ups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.