CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

sp rise soon??, page-2

1. 177 Posts.
    Marvdog,

Remain a confident holder, although have done some small volume trades where able to accumulate more at these current prices.

As have previously stated I believe the Climate summit was giving coal bad press in developed countries but I have seen no impact on coal demand or the coal price. In fact demand has increased as has the price.

There is also of course the soft sentiment on growth in developed nations balanced by strong confidence in developing nations such as China, India etc.

Also as far as can ascertain asx shares in coal mining groups generally are lower but still mixed. Although junior explorers I suspect are hit harder when nervous/unsure holders take flight with or without profit.

I see another aspect which may explain the current CPL SP and that is junior explorers after their SP reaches new highs based on potential and/or JORC resources tend to fall back awaiting the next stage of announcements.

IMO CPL Fundamentals at this point remain extremely strong and the management team just keeps growing stronger. Behaviorally I think the herd has oversold this stock and this is a signal for a reversal or buyers coming back in.
    We have the results of the scoping study hopefully to be announced any time now and the upgraded JORC reserves based on the new leases in the new year.

2010 will be good year for the SP.

Best regards and wishes (to all) for the new year.

JJ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.