HZN 2.50% 19.5¢ horizon oil limited

I too have been watching the slow but steady share price now at...

1. 6,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I too have been watching the slow but steady share price now at 20c. Assuming we will get a 1.5c divvy again in H2 CY2024 we will be running at a trailing 3c divvy per annum which at 20c still gives a decent 15% divvy yield. The divvy as always is unfranked. But whilst this is an attractive divvy yield, indeed superb, I dont think its the reason for the share price increase ... we got this divvy last time and the share price did not reach this level so far ahead of the divvy announcement. Could the rise be due to some funds re-jigging their investment portfolios based on backtracking from the "avoid fossil fuels woke idiocy" causing them to leave money on the table. Other possibility is the current infill drilling ... maybe pointing to an extension of the asset life. Also we have the positive NZ government decision but thats been pretty much a given once the woke Labor NZ got booted out. And the Mereenie gas field investment ( a masterstroke) is old news now so cant see that being a factor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.