ARD 0.00% 1.7¢ argent minerals limited

Yep, share price would need to double. Which def not out of the...

1. jir
    66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yep, share price would need to double. Which def not out of the question. ARD is pretty Ag price sensitive and could move quickly. I suppose another thing to consider is fact that if options do get in the money and everyone converts them to shares there will be a lot of sellers +0.185. No big deal but that would definitely slow the progress of the share price and might be tricky to offload in illiquid stock like ARD. Even if ARD get full uptake on the option issue they are not going to raise much cash initially. Going at current cash burn if share price doesn't make it to 0.185 in shortish term they will need to raise capital some other way before the 30 months is up. Maybe they have something up their sleeve to push share price up quickly that's why they have gone this route to raise cash. Or more likely they just can't find investors and this is best they could come up with. Any other opinions out there? I am just a baggy arse geo without much idea, so interested to hear what others think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $29.09K 1.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 381527 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1994222 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.