DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Last Bauer well took four days from spud to success announcement...

1. 49 Posts.
    Last Bauer well took four days from spud to success announcement so we should have an announcement by Friday/Monday. Another well comfirming a large oil column will virtually guarantee and big increase in reserves for Bauer and ofcourse DLS.

I often say it is only in these environments when one can buy great value stocks. If not for the fear and depressed economic conditions and risks, we would all be exchanging DLS at much higher prices. DLS is a high conviction stock in my portfolio, that will soon be producing a commodity in very short supply. Moreover it not only is currently significantly undervalued but it can grow in a non capital intensive way meaning debt issues will not have a direct impact on it's future with the obvious exceptIons of sentiment and the oil price.

TraderReg. I note you claim DLS is a leaky ship. You also suggests my 4 examples are an abberation to the norm. Do you care to give is the many examples you suggest exist that are in your eyes a trend. I follow many stocks and i must say for me DLS does not exhibit a stock where leaks occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.