DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

FishinickThe market was down over 100 points, small, mid cap and...

1. 49 Posts.
    Fishinick

The market was down over 100 points, small, mid cap and large cap stocks all got clobbered. I am not sure what you expect of Drillsearch.

TraderReg - I think your comments are unfounded and despite your track record of continually posting anything that is negative I thought I would have a quick look.
    Before the Bauer 4 announcement the stock price was flat to down for a week on low to average volume so no SP spike there.

Before the reserve upgrade - similarly no spike - in fact it was trending down with the market from 55 to mid 40s.

Before the first Bauer find, stock was again moving down from 60s to high 50s

Before the Shale deal the stock was moving upwards, but they had just released the quarterly that morning.

One day I would love to hear what you have against the stock. The fact that you look for any opportunity to be negative, even when Drillsearch is on a roll in terms of adding undeniable value lessens severely the extent to which your posts can be taken seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.