OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

SP Rocket

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    The SP has been a bit on the stagnate side of late, what are your views, within the realms of possibility, that we need to see so the SP start heading North again.

Upcoming news, Antena drill results, not likely to see much movement in the SP unless they are stellar, unlikely IMO from the first three holes, but maybe if the explorations gods are on side after the ten holes. How about the Cobalt samples, again, not likely to do much for the SP as I think it will only confirm what we already know, so more work would be needed to see anything meaningful to the market. The Eliseo test work is the other thing on the boil, it would be nice to see some big hits there, but we know it is relatively low grade, 2 to 3 g/t maybe, so they need to demonstrate it covers a large area with lots of tons, so that is going to be down the road as well, if at all..

In my opinion, production from Cascavel is our best bet in the short term to get the SP on the move again. The second bogger should be on site now and the plant about to start commercial production this week. If the company can demonstrate the plant, mine, is capable of producing grades of even ~15 gt on volume, and ~500 tons a week on average for the month, I am not expecting a problem free month, then the market will take notice and give us the bump we need SP wise IMO. They need to prove the project is viable and can turn a profit, prove that it is not going to be a bottomless pit for investors to keep throwing money into only seeing a bright future from sampling work but never actuary getting to the future. For some of us long term holders, it feels that way, so much potential but never getting there. I am sure the market feels the same way.

Anyhow, hopefully that will all start to come to fruition this week, I wish the team on site and management the best of luck and they can start to show us the gold..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.