HAS 3.51% 27.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Probably a combination of both....Most IPO's as they progress do...

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Probably a combination of both....

Most IPO's as they progress do at sometime Consolidate many people also get caught out when this happens, this all happens with all startups...Hastings has been going for sometime now with Lew taking it over and making one would think some good moves on establishing forward commitments...

Then you could do comparisons with ASM Dubbo who have also been going for a while and even Nolans all of them ARU etc....

I think now (bit Late) that the Consolidation 20 for 1 ended up overvaluing the stock severley......

Just need to take a look back at Lynas how they struggled.....

There is a lot of competition out there to establish mines and Processing finished product for sale is critical given China's control over all that... Lew did the deal with Neo which I thought was good....The Australian Government need to be doing more than talk if the want Australia to be the Green Energy Capital.....

I think that the SP is probably down at a more realistic value could even go lower and if you are holding now a loss because of consolidation then depending on your holding you either hold buy or sell depending on your circumstances or just stick it out,

Personally my concern is Takeover and why company found the need to have a "Boston Consulting" that unsettled me with managements ability.....

I think the project is still good but will be a very longtime before it gets back to $4.00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $49.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $107.4K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 165707 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12930 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.3¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ 103450
Last updated 15.02pm 16/05/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.