AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Thanks Jester and congrats to you.I dont know how the deal could...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks Jester and congrats to you.

I dont know how the deal could have been any better. Maybe a bigger cut on Puffin and Talbot but to be honest...I think the deal is as sweet as it comes and yep....a massive re-rating is set to occure from monday onwards.

I wouldn't undervalue AED from here on in. Debt free in a market that values only companies with a debt free position? Cashed up also? Cash flow positive also? A joint venture with a conlomerate?

My apologies to macca for getting on his back...having a previous post moderated was enough to know I went to hard.

As Macca always says....the devil is in the detail.

In this AED JV with Sinopec....the details are awesome.

So now we see Puffin and Talbot valued as such and AED in a very strong cash position and debt free.

Try to put a value on AED now with a market who is ruthless when the word debt is mentioned.

I just cant believe I didn;t jump in further. I too am guilty of being nervous from the sub prime situation....but from this week I will be accumlating where I can.

Even short term I can see some strong gains...but medium to long term.....I think the minnow status has been removed and we are goign to see the market tag AED differently and a new re-rating begins.

Thanks Rouges....well done my friend. Always on the money...they just caught you this time on the flaming.

Nothing wrong with being excited on AED...I think the whole market will be come monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.