PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

SP setup?!, page-22

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Not necessarily true.

There is basically bugger all people buying. Everyone is waiting for news.

They would have monitored the trading pattern for weeks prior to taking action. It's really not difficult to execute something like this with a relatively high degree of confidence if you do your research. If the average volume was 60-100,000 per day, and they're looking at building an innocent group buyers bid to 250-350,000 shares, then basically sell straight into it.

All they need to do is build/create false confidence over several days (knowing that no news was to be announced) and the one thing that putting a massive buy order in does, it gives potential buyers more courage than they otherwise would have. Hence they'll actually up their buy amount, with the "confidence" a million shares are "backing them". Therefore upping the buy amount allows the perpetrators to sell into a nice pool of profit. (and I realise you know the premise of this, but I don't believe you put sufficient weight on the idea around enticing people to put in larger buy orders than normal).

Based on the recent trading pattern and volume, the likelihood of 1,000,000 shares being sold into by others is very very low. A risk worth taking.

And I accept it happens the other way too, legitimately to create a SP floor (which is also illegal) but not too many complain about that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.624K 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 122872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21720689 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.