FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

I am now beginning to think that management are clueless as to...

1. 6,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I am now beginning to think that management are clueless as to what to do.
    Cath has always said the SP will look after itself.
    She no doubt believes that to be true or at least she did.
    The famous slip of the tongue suggesting 94c was next years price was over two years ago.
    It was not unreasonable to think or expect the SP to be much , much higher than it is.
    94c may have been a stretch but 20c or even 30c would have been a reasonable expectation.
    The fact we have not been able to break above 9c has snookered management and left them with very few options.

We (I know i am) are sitting here assuming there are deals being worked out by the various parties that will put a rocket under the SP when in actual fact it appears as if we are slowly being python squeezed to death.
    The JV partners are no friends of FAR.
    It appears to me that they barely communicate.
    I thought Cath looked exhausted in that interview.
    The dreadful SP performance has knocked the stuffing out of management and left them few good options.
    To me they don't look like they know what to do.
    They are regurgitating the same stuff, they are avoiding mention of the disputes and they look & sound like struggling politicians who are trailing badly in the polls.
    A SP performance like this makes it nigh on impossible to sell a stock, to inspire investors, to pursue your goals.
    I don't think for a minute that they thought in their wildest dreams we would be sitting under 8c.
    The fact we are has put them firmly on the back foot.
    They do not look at all confident.
    I have said it before and I will say it again, they need to pull a bloody big rabbit out of their hat and they need to do it soon.
    If the PE situation is dead, then declare it dead.
    That way the path is clear for WPL to buy us or allow one of these "rumoured" majors to step in.
    I think current management have taken FAR as far as they can.
    I look at CTP & SGH to see what happens to long suffering shareholders when companies run out of money and lose the confidence of the market.
    It isn't pretty.
    The market has very little patience by this stage.
    The sharks pick up the assets for peanuts and the shareholders get screwed.
    I know a lot of holders think everything is wonderful and they are entitled to their opinions, I think we are entering the danger zone.
    We need a circuit breaker to avoid drifting even further down towards penny dreadful status.
    I thought we did amazingly well to get the previous capital raisings away at such good prices, especially the 11c.
    Even the last raise at 8.5c was a brilliant effort.
    I think they are very reluctant to try to raise at these prices.
    I doubt we could raise $40 million at 7c
    I think they are as shocked as we are with where the SP is and this has badly effected their plans , judgment and strategy.

This is an awful catch 22 situation they find themselves in.
    How on earth such a great story could end up such a mess is incredible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.