FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

SP shock!!!, page-83

1. 13,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4614
    Hi H I'm expecting the same as yourself with the fourth well going into the FAN prospect it would need to be done at some stage anyway and hopefully would finish off any requirememts for the deep water basin prospects under the evaluation program...what interests me is what they do next, they are checking out the Aptian again with the current well, so one more well into Sirius may be able to check out not only the 400 series sands but also a own dip section of the Bellatrix formations which were gas charged with good reservoir characteristics in the Bellatrix well..that with any luck would complete the evaluation of the deepwater plays..

I would like to think they would put the rig away at that stage and perhaps come back next year and have a look at the shallow water prospects with a smaller rig....I don't know what happens if they find bucket loads of oil in the south FAN, that would start off another round of appraisal wells, however I think that would be done after the first phase of development with SNE is completed..would be a nice problem to have...

From FAR's perspective 5 wells in total with this round would be a good outcome IMO. CNE were budgeting for two more wells beyond the first three so 5 in total looks likely..

Cheers Whisly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.