PTX 2.38% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

sp should be 5x imho, page-519

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Traders buy exactly as much as they sell...net outcome 0.
    I hold a core parcel for long term while supporting my investment by trading it.
    I'm also happy to be open and honest about when I've bought and sold whilst never advising for others to do either.
    Its the weak hands who were selling to the traders at sub 10c that people should be complaining about.

Everyone here is planning to sell at some point...if they are not then they don't understand the spec end of the market and IMO that is both naive and amateur, always take some profits off the table, always protect your capital, don't worry about catching the top or the bottom just trade the trade and hold some for the extraordinary 10-20% chance that the company your investing in actually becomes a profitable revenue earning cash cow that will pay a dividend. This goes for all specs.

Whilst there is an element of guess work in trading that means your never going to catch the absolute top or bottom and your gains wont be as much as holding a winner over a long period, generally traders wont lose as much when the market corrects or crashes either. It is possible though to be both an investor and trader simultaneously and this keeps the investor in you from getting the rose colored glasses on.

All the LTH of PTX are doing quite well at the moment so not sure why the salty sentiment of some here, maybe some people didn't read the manual, buy or top up on the dip not the top.

Bit of a tussle going on this morning around 18 cents, if 18 can hold up today then I think we've found the launch platform leading into those all important PTX100 results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $17.86K 437.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 312525 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 1528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.