PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I have a small holding in PTX. The pipelines this company have...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have a small holding in PTX. The pipelines this company have is pretty interesting and it is in a promising industry. PTX-100 and PTX200 trials are going ok (no CR however) and the new generation OmniCAR is a very smart pick up.

I would like to increase my holdings, but every time I weigh things up, I'm stopped by:

1) the directors of PTX don't have much skin in the company. Other than performance options, and SYC participating in the recent SPP, they haven't really shown keen interest in seeing PTX as an investment for them and their family. This make me think why should I risk mine when the directors haven't?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3220/3220112-d20ba98a5f287b5a9ab2fed731a27bff.jpg

2) I have some doubts about SYC capability in clinical strategy development and initiating and managing clinical trials. With all respect, but running a company and designing and running clinical trials require different skillsets. I'm sure SYC is a very smart cookie but for a young biotech company like PTX, I thought its about having the right captain that have spent more time in the lab and leading the design and steering the clinical trials than someone from a M&A and commercial advisory background.

Happy to hear other peoples thoughts and maybe what you mention may change my opinion.

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.