PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

sp should be 5x imho, page-9

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    looking at the monthly, there seems to be another bullish attempt to test the 10.5 zone again.. eventually this will push into the mid teens... always hard in the 10cent zone as 10% gains are achieved every 1 cent, so it gets tempting for short term holders to make quick profits... In saying that, I just think this one is going to burst sooner or later... needs something game changing really to put a rocket up its butt, but for now the sentiment is still bullish... MACD is in strong territory again, RSI strong and still gaining... Volumes are picking up yet again...

As a trader I come and go a lot in many stocks... most I don't post on HC... however PTX I think is going to be one of those that will reward the patient holder... I would like to hopefully hold this one for that potential game changing announcement... call it a hunch, but I feel like a game changing moment is coming for this biotech ... time will tell... for now I am just sitting on a nice holding and letting the market slowly wake up to this sleeping beauty... glta

little monthly chart for those interested:

ptxxx.png

Consolidation Within Bullish Trend
    PTX appears to be consolidating within a longer term uptrend. Shares are presently above the 200-day moving average, which is rising along with the 10-day moving average. However, the Average Directional Index, or ADX, is below 20, indicating that shares have exhibited sideways movement recently. Comparative Relative Strength analysis shows that the stock is outperforming both the S&P/ASX 200 and the Health Care sector average.

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for PTX is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors pay higher prices for shares.

Above Average Volume
    Today's volume is on track to be heavier than usual, with near 5M shares having traded so far. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) shows that longer term selling pressure has given way to near term accumulation by traders.
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 18/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.