HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

sp smashed , page-36

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hey capitalist,

interesting times now for this aussie company.

Hows this, i have heard that staff have been asked to take annual leave to reduce the liabilities from certain divisions.

Ive also heard that sales staff have been asked to take annual leave at this time of year also. This should be the busiest time of year for most companies.
    Surely you wouldnt allow sales staff to be off between October and Xmas for the sake of reducing a cost?

they generate business and the last thing this place would want at the moment is to forego business because their 'income generators' are on annual leave?
    Send the accountants on annual leave and get the sales staff butts into gear!!!

Another way of reducing income is to not allow their sales people to travel to areas that they need to (where overnight costs are involved), to generate business! i have also heard that.

Sounds like some sound strategies in place there?
    Take annual leave and dont travel, so you save $1000 but forego the $40,000 that you may generate??

from the recent announcement,

"We will provide a detailed update to the market at the forthcoming AGM on 1 November on strategy, structure and specific actions and initiatives around costs.”

Interesting to see whether there are any growth plans or just a slash burn and run? Some historical press shows the new CEO's style.

Time shall tell capitalist!!

Bye the way what was the company that pacific dunlop swallowed that your mate was in??

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.