IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

sp still in overall downtrend. how poor , page-10

1. 4,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    It is just sentiment, crazy SP, but there is alot of discounting happening in all of areas of the market (we are now manic about debt, anyones debt, my credit card debt is even causing problems), including the gold sector and associated mining companies. Glass half empty, you can't fight this. Management are doing as well as any, more gold in gold higher SP, they are spending from profits to find gold, which makes a nice change from asking shareholders (they did not so long ago).

(I really don't see what the "number" of shares have to do with it, it is just a "number", you just add a zero on the end, could consolidate by 10, costing money to do, but really think it would nay difference)

This is going to be a gradual appreciation towards real value given AU price remains high. There does seem to be a little local suppression of the SP

More spectacular moves in SP that everyone has their tongues out for and not necessarily at the managements finger tips...
    (1) Takeover, possible, but hope not at this SP! And I don't want to pay the TAX man.
    (2) Additional reserves of the high grade variety, highly possible, their is enough exploration and recent high grade hits.
    (3) Removal of forward sales... absolutely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.