EGR 3.09% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

SP Suppression, page-15

1. 12,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    coming from India, I am aware of something called "Lok Adalat" meaning "People's court" for such cases... these courts are setup when there is no argument between parties but want a judicial/official settlement.... here too KNL is not arguing the legality of these claims - these claims are very much valid and will be settled by KNL.. hence no need to go to the judicial courts... probably something similar to the Indian "People's court" could settle them... these informal courts in India are very fast and active and an amicable result is achieved in 2-3 dates - in matter of weeks... going to court in India is prohibitively costly and takes decades to resolve... hence such People's court were setup... probably Tanzania has such courts too... these courts do not have much info about their cases online and hence you may not find them in your searches...

I could be totally off as India and Tanzania are two different judicially governed countries but just putting it out here to show a different perspective on settlement of court cases over and above the Supre/High court structure we are so used to...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $45.27K 457.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 19285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.