EGR 4.35% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Yesterday as a shareholder, I wrote an email to the CEO of...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Yesterday as a shareholder, I wrote an email to the CEO of Orocobre (ORE) an Aussie Lithium play and got a response back within 2 hours addressing all my questions which in turn I posted on HC to help the general understanding of progress at the plant.

4 weeks ago I wrote to KNL requesting some general clarification on 3 points. To the general email address. No answer at all. So I wrote emails to each of the Executive 2 weeks ago seeking answers to the same simple questions. Nothing. I might not be a huge holder (not that it should matter if I have one or the 3/4m I have)...but I do expect the common courtesy of a response..even if it is to tell me nothing I didn't already know.

The problem with KNL is communication. They seem to not know how its done. When I as a shareholder am pissed at the lack of communication what hope has the market got? What ...that they get there info here...from posters who claim they know whats going on...pffft? Spare me.

Learn how to communicate KNL ...to shareholders...to brokers.....to analysts....to the market. Learn from other companies how it is done properly.

And IMHO Sharemadder....that is why our SP is crap compared to all others....the only fundamental the company is missing is the ability to communicate effectively

Oh and to all the cheerleaders...spare your flames....my online alter ego is flameproof.

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $38.08K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 104325 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.