VMS 5.56% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

sp technical analysis , page-15

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Bigmac

I agree - the long suffering VMS shareholders have had enough of our ranting.

I accept that my views are diametrically opposed to yours and we should simply agree to disagree and sign off.

A few parting shots:

I am always suspicious of people who claim to know "the truth".

I cant for the life of me understand the safety concerns about nuclear generation. Fukushima was a disaster waiting to happen (considering it was built in a seismically active country) and despite the ultimate challenge of a major earthquake/tsunami, it has resulted in minimal environmental damage. The new generation pebble reactors would not have been as vulnerable. Nuclear generation is the safest yet devised by man. Think of the deaths caused by extracting and processing fossil fuels - not to mention the environmental pollution and greenhouse gas problem.

I presume the "book" is a joke. No person of sound mind could take that claptrap seriously.

Well Bigmac and others - thanks for the sparring practice and my apologies to the long suffering VMS readers.

I feel like the wowser on a soapbox at the racetrack pub hectoring the patrons on the evils of gambling and drink.

Hasta la vista

Headbanger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $6.84K 364.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 12914290 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 8266309 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.