ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Few points from on the sidelines. I have been a ZIP holder in...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Few points from on the sidelines.

I have been a ZIP holder in the past (long before all the 14 dollar madness - which I missed out on). And have traded it sideways many times over the years.

Looking at the current circumstances I think ZIP will eventually become a profitable and significant company on the ASX again, however right now it's difficult to see ZIP having a strong recovery over the short and medium turn. This sentiment doesn't just apply to ZIP but to the BNPL sector in general. The maniacal interest climaxed when Afterpay was taken over. I'm thinking it will a decade before ZIP is back in double digits and at their cash burn rate and share issuing this may never occur.

It is also unknown what is in store from competitive and regulation (these will be slow moving influences).

If your holding onto 80% kind of losses there's really no point selling unless you have a hefty capital gain you want to offset so maybe just sit tight until you have a win elsewhere. Or you know of a 'sure thing' somewhere else to put the remaining 20%.My other suggestion is to not read hot copper or check the share price.

I would be very hesitant to buy right now. Cleary the majority of the market is. This Sizzle acquisition is very off-putting to me, I don't like the CR raise and I don't like that they've bought a company that has the exact some problems that they have. I don't ZIP as a bargain now until it is sub $1.00

No on market purchases from BOD is always a red flag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.