BPH 2.63% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

my latest 2c worth!Gas prices will remain high by shipping gas...

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370

my latest 2c worth!

Gas prices will remain high by shipping gas in or piping it in from other states PEP11 has the ability to reduce gas prices greatly if the 5TCF of gas is found in the next 12 months ?

JB seen to be against PEP11 , KP wants PEP11 but has not approved to date ?

Why —“Santos Narrabri“ a Multi $B project that Santos is currently undertaking a 24 month feasibility Study

if PEP11 is approved on the door step with a chance the JV will find 5TCF , Santos likely to see this as a treat to Gas prices and place the Narrabri project on ice.

The Government has promise 1000s of jobs and new infrastructure on the approval of Narrabri and JB needs to be seen by Santos as not to approve PEP11

KP asks the JV to place in a application for Suspension /exploration and the clock stops ticking on expiry

The JA rejects the 1st application ( Santos happy )’and leave PEP11 in suspension until the outcome of thebbfeasibility study and Santos signs and commits to delivering the Narrabri project

Santos best mate JB then flips and approve the suspension and extension for PEP11 as stage 2 of the gas recovery and jobs and with a chance more gas is found and gas prices are push down

The JV will gear up in the back ground waiting for Santos to sign off !!!

Only OMI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.