BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with putting BPH...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't understand why people are so obsessed with putting BPH down, Been here since august myself (Bought in at .036) and am still likely going to be around till drilling at least. Nothing has fundamentally changed, All signs are pointing to getting the go ahead eventually (Preferably tomorrow) but I have seen too many stocks pump then dump then a month later start rapidly creeping up as things start moving and I am not missing this one. I would like to ask the people who don't own stocks to please be constructive if you are going to comment, I know many of you FOMO'd in after the 20 cent mark and I feel for you (Fomo'd into pumps before myself), I will say to take it in stride and learn from it. If a stock has jumped over 300% in a couple days expect it to dump equally as hard. I don't know how many friends I told not to buy after 14 cents, because it was clear the pump was getting out of hand.

To our holder sisters and brothers, Good luck. Obviously none of us know what may happen but I have faith that Keith Pitt will be consistent in this matter and hand down approval and things will move quickly as the government would want this online ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.