BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I get your idea but one thing you are missing is how the...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I get your idea but one thing you are missing is how the pandemic has shifted our requirements, Pre-covid was a different time and in particular it was one were other industries were functioning without restrictions from external forces. For example China's reliance on Aussie minerals and coal, but with covid came escalating tensions and restrictions that has changed how the market will go forward. There is little doubt that covid has expadited China's efforts in forging new avenues for the raw products it needs, this has resulted in a huge cut on the life expectancy we will get from coal making it less appealing to mine it. Gas has a longer future going forward in comparison, the need has changed and thus I believe exceptions to meet the expected demand will need to be made, if this means handwaving a few contractual breaches I don't expect it to be as big a issue as you would think. Obviously its my opinion, but shutting down such a perfect source of energy when it would be better to take control of the situation and ensure its guided to the desired outcome. IE: A plentiful cheap energy supply for the east coast of Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.