IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Boiler, I know you're a veteran on this thread, therefore I will...

1. 375 Posts.

Boiler, I know you're a veteran on this thread, therefore I will offer some respect to you.

You are right!

You are abolutely right!!

In fact there's no doubt about it that you get it right lots and lots of times!!!

I definitely wouldn't want to challenge you about your judgement and those charts because you are, well ...as I said, quite simply right.

In fact it must be a great feeling being right, as you are, much or even most of the time.

Did you know that there two types of glasses that people wear. There's the very flashy, burn-the-candle-at-both-ends, short sighted ones (actually there's quite a variety of them as those who wear them keep changing their minds, depends on the wind direction I suppose) and then there's those rather long sighted, you know, comfortable, relaxed, chill out, arm chair, cigar in hand with a glass of red, watching the sunset very slowly over the Indian ocean from upon a Perth hill type glasses.

It's obvious which ones you wear.

That's just little humour by the way. No offence to you. Right or wrong only depends on which pair we choose wear.

Good trading to you and good investment to the other corner!

ITW :-D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.