RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

SP tracking beautifully, page-24

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi Investbest

I would be tempted to agree with you that charting is like waving a wand except that I know someone who has made a LOT of money from cups and handles and hammer heads etc, so to dismiss it is just plain wrong. I on the other hand look for undervalued stocks. Red River ticks every box I have and then some. It currently makes up about 20% of my portfolio and I am very comfortable with that. If you expect shares to go in a straight line and never retreat in any way then I think you are dreaming. I know some can go up much quicker than RVR has so far but I have more than doubled my initial investment in just on twelve months and I expect to double that again over the next four or five months. If they make a significant find with their exploration program then I expect more than that and I believe that a find is highly likely. Oh and before you say double is crap you want ten baggers. RVR is far from the bottom of my list of stocks to ten bag and I have had my share of them. Look at my posts on both PLS and KDR, both in at 6 and out at 60.

Cheers

Neptune

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.