KRR 10.0% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

@Heretoinvest @Money made If anyone is in this game for the...

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    @Heretoinvest @Money made
    If anyone is in this game for the short term - a pip here, a pip there - you will have an unhappy experience. There is enormous upside in KRR - DYOR diligently and with an open mind and I believe you will better understand the potential.

There is no question about the size of the resource. Management is now working diligently and intelligently to come up with the optimum approach and technology to extract the minerals which we know are there. That makes sense to me. We will know more before end of March so not long to wait.

It takes time and dedication to transform a business from explorer to producer. The KRR BoD and management team have demonstrated they are capable of doing that in a sensible way. As a shareholder my role is to provide support - financially and by demonstrating loyalty. They are doing their absolute best to help us get a substantial return on our investment.

All the minerals we have are in great demand. All have great prices. From current reports the management seem to have come up with an excellent, cost-effective solution to extract those metals at optimum Capex and minimum Opex. How can anyone ask or expect more?

I am in and I am staying in. But for those who have done due diligence and are still doubtful, it is probably best you move on to a stock you can believe in.

KRR in my view is amazing. Not ramping - just my honest opinion based on my own research.

Good luck to everyone. I hope you do well whichever path you choose to take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.57K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 373860 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1975212 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 500000
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.