RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I agree they should inform us where it’s at. Without the...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I agree they should inform us where it’s at. Without the knowledge of the inner sanctum I’d suggest it’s more likely off than on. I understand why management wouldn’t want to say that publicly however. They are possibly negotiating deals (ie buyout) and the dropping share price obviously affects their bargaining position. Dropping that this ‘transformational’ deal for the company is OFF would slash the share price IMO and make a good buyout price very difficult to negotiate.

Don’t get me wrong I’m well aware of the other great projects the company has and that this deal isn’t the be all and end all. BUT this deal de-risks the company significantly and if it was all systems go the share price would be north of 15cents. I’m sure the company execs are well aware of this. Makes you wonder why it’s silent??? I’d suggest they are silent hoping new deals / revenue are secured so the Korean deal is forgotten about (similar to the Cali deal 2 years ago for those that were invested at the time and remember that one). At the current cash burn rate we will see a CR within 3-4 months. My estimate is 6-8 months left at current spending / revenue levels and another CR will savage the SP.

I hope next next announcement is REAL revenue or we are heading south. GLTA Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.