RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Good well balanced comment mate. There is no easy money at this...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Good well balanced comment mate. There is no easy money at this end of the stock market despite what some may think. I am waiting for the quarterlies and to see if some of those deals come to fruition. The big exit point for me, disregarding the above, will be another capital raise.These guys have milked the market long enough and now its time for the company to grow on its own earnings.

One thing that continually worries me is this. In private enterprise, it is standard practice for company owners to draw no salary or very small saleryies as their company is nurtured. The fact that the Board is drawing high executive renumeration to reflect what might be paid to Board members who run a substantial successful company, is a grave concern. It shouts volumes about the quality and ethos and priorities our current managers have. Illusions of grandiosity and unmitigated greed. This worries me greatly because it sends the market a clear message that management has their own interests ahead of share holders and a sound business plan. One cannot help but think the main agenda is rewarding themselves in complete contrast to what a dedicated visionary company CEO would naturally do.

This is the elephant in the room and one many other fellow investors probably see as well. This coupled with dubious market announcements and time frames continually pushed into the future is most likely driving the current sell down. Will it change? I wish l knew the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.