GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

SP tumbling, is there a agenda? And how low will it drop, page-221

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Couldnt reference one thing hey?...

I have proven the likes of MS and many of the other downrampers are making things up, leaving out important information (to suit their agendas) and trying to create fear.

Sorry but it is bloody obvious.

And so are the reasons they do it.

See you trade. I get it. You want volatility. At the moment you are back here because you know its nearly bottomed and you hope your comments will help you pick up your parcel that bit cheaper. Personally I dont play the game like that.

So you can call it "fighting the infidels" or whatever you want. But correcting intentionally misleading posts is actually what it is. And sorry to tell you. I am the one using fundamentals. In fact fundamentals are EXACTLY what I use to put it too them.

And despite my requests, I have never received a reply that successfully disputes my points...

So you see the thing is, the BIG difference between what I do and what the downrampers here are doing is quite simple. I use factual information/fundamentals and only counter arguments with the truth.

Now upramping is the opposite of downramping, right?

To me downramping is lies and deception to create fear so people sell.

So the opposite uprampers would therefore make up lies and deception to create a "fear of missing out" (FOMO)

But as I dont lie, I cant be ramping anything.

Telling the truth about my investment is not ramping. By definition it cant be... its the truth. And I steer clear of pie in the sky statements if you hadnt noticed...

I mean really, upramping? How is claiming the share price could go anywhere because it is entirely manipulated, upramping!? Because Ive been saying that for a long, long time.
    Last edited by Subs: 02/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.