HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

I am relatively new comer to the investor game of the ASX. I...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I am relatively new comer to the investor game of the ASX. I understand commercial and listed companys. Would seem what is going on here is clear. The founder Gong rode an early wave and promised infant formula and massive sales in China causing SP spike. He had his time, underdelivered and the board ran out of patience with him. I mean look at the sales of keytone before it went on the market, it was flatlined at 1.5 million to 2 million. Does this looks like a story of success. It barely grew post listing and when he paid himself a market wage the company was not profitable. The promise of infant formula got the company to a sp of 70cents plus and with gong's lack of delivery the decline has been evident.

The current management are doing all the hard work of clearning up his mess and really steering this company towards a huge future. Sales growth since gong late last year has been impressive and now cf positive, annual projected sales fo $60m based on last quarters slaes of $15m, that is real top line growth.

With the size of the trades and as pointed out by triple top it has to be Gong selling on market, keeping the price at low 20s and costing himself millions of dollars. The newsflow would otherwise set this sp alot higher. Someone mentioned a block trade earlier, sure the company and its brokers would have tried this with Gong. If he has not taken it up, it proves why he was probably pushed out on top of the reasons above, he doesn't understand business or how to make money.

He has to run out of shares eventually. DYOR and all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.