AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

In its current phase, with Cuadrilla drilling near 2700 mtr,...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    In its current phase, with Cuadrilla drilling near 2700 mtr, anything up to $1.00 is fair game.

With fracking finished anything up to $1.50-2.00 is fair game.

Depending on the gas flow results and subsequent calculations, its up to your own assessment. Me and some other holders will not hesitate to share our opinions on it... It could be get the money and run, or sit tight as the value is a multiple (no guarantee on the stock price though.... Still, in the end you will get the value. It is not unlikely it is best to keep the share, as it may develop into a highly profitable enterprise in cash terms. With good results the drilling is still carried for some time, further horizontals are not too expensive as they will use the existing hole. And last but not least, monetization is easy as it requires only 300 meters of pipeline to be installed to link up to the grid).

Until then I leave you with this nice article. Feel free to use the pictures for your xmas cards!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187241/Criminals-poisoned-anti-fracking-camp-protest.html
    They're a friendly bunch, aren't they? And, to be fair, they left out the worst of them. A proper report would have filled up the full newspaper!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $4.784K 590.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 838890 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.