BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

SP upon NOPTA approval, page-122

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I'm not going to try and make any predictions because frankly nobody knows. But let's use your numbers just to set up a what-if.

First, nopta approval comes though. One thing we can all agree on is that the price will spike, but then it will almost certainly settle back down after the initial frenzy, and then it is matter of waiting for drill results for the next big news.

So let's say it spikes to 80c, and then pulls back to 40c. Should the strategy be:
    1. I'm holding for the drill, baby!
    2. I'm taking my profits and heading straight to the Lambo dealer!
    3. I'm selling at the peak, then buying back in for the long haul!

Option 1 will likely be for the people who bought in at 5c or below. It might take a couple of years but when the gas starts flowing the SP could go to the dollar range. That could be a century-bagger for the LTH and a tempting pot of gold to wait for. If you were holding in the range of 500k shares or more, and they end up in the dollar range, that's an eventual seven-figure return. Life altering stuff.
    Option 2 will be those who bought in over the last couple of months, averaging 15-20c or so. They'll get a nice 4 bags or so, good enough to take a pretty damn good bag of money and run, but maybe not worth waiting a few years to hold out for a bit more.
    Option 3 is the interesting one. Anywhere north of 50c and that pays off the mortgage with plenty of room to spare, and that's after the tax man takes his cut. That hard to ignore. A chunk of the leftover cash can be put back in when it finds its eventual post-approval level and then free-carried for the payola a few years down the road.

Obviously this is hinging on postive approval, but assuming that's what happens, what are some of the strategies you are looking at based on potential returns?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.