DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Hi johnyb26, your analysis of the recent events accompanied with...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Hi johnyb26, your analysis of the recent events accompanied with the chart provided sounds pretty fair to me, I think there are many watching this stock atm because of the potential upside that management has initiated.
    The volitility of DKO is a sign (imo) of bullish management, these people are making it happen, they've secured a number of good sized tenements in prime positions, discovered great potential of what lies beneath, raised a decent amount of funds to continue a bullish approach and even secured an opportunity to explore in the European arena, and now we await the hopeful news of a maiden resource to be verified.
    Should this maiden resource be realised then surly a return of the sp to 20 cents (at least) shouldn't be to much to expected.
    If a maiden resource fails to be realised (in the short term) then management still has plenty of funds to continue in the same approach to achieve the expected objectives , which to me retains the sp value of around the 10 cent mark with hopes of spikes and surges as the lithium industry continues to gain momentum .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.