DXI 0.70% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

handover, you aint saying anything the jvp has not already...

1. 8,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    handover, you aint saying anything the jvp has not already announced. farm out a few % each and bring in a new partner will reload the bank accounts and is an option to be considered. openly discussed in the agms of various jvp partners.

imho its not happening at the moment, the focus will be on weston and getting that well on production as asap, after weston they have already stated a respite of 90 days, in that phase you could start looking at kowalik, which has the need for a workover and acid job or a frac, imho an acid job would be the most attractive option cost wise and if the well was damaged by the various operations done to it, then imho an acid job may stand a good chance of being used. also kunde 3 fracture stimulation was announced for this month, if that is a success, then our jvp can consider what the implication are for kennedy.

adi gets cash for the indonesia project, and has cash in the bank. Weston will deliver revenue on top of the kowalik revenue.

imho its more a case of what apache energy recently stated was the bottom dollar price of oil that would allow the shale and chalks expansion become viable, its mentioned in the aut presentation. they are obviously aware and concerned over it enough to put it out and highlight it in their agm presentation. they have the biggest exposure so it must be a concern, I would say that it is first and foremost the reason for the delays, with farmouts and other options being considered given these set of economic circumstances. adi would have far more options before them than other jvp partners

with the jvp thus far only putting in extremely conservative estimates and values on the upper chalks zone in their estimates and presentations, and with the very real possibility the eagleford could be way more than double what the chalks is, imho the chalks is a great place to start, and once the eagleford frac is worked out then some serious re evaluation needs to be done. i view it this way, its feasible that even if you farmout 50% of the play, your estimates and potential can still be 1 1/2 times more than any conservative figures given up so far if you include the upside of the chalks and the eagleford...

keep in mind i am very convinced there is already shale production in our acreages, and i am certain that our jvp is not ignoring the eagleford. i 100% know conoco is deadly serious on the eagleford. and pioneer is drilling 2 eagleford wells right now.

the fact that pioneer and conoco and a number of other players are on this trend and intend to keep it says a lot about the potential. as adi have said, its time to be smart about how you do business right now, and get through this period and then take it on full steam when the tide turns..

all imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $894.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.85 $2.91 $2.82 $660.9K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5844 $2.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 1520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.