TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

re Bottom yet?Who knows?That said it seems the buyer(s) is/are...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re Bottom yet?

Who knows?

That said it seems the buyer(s) is/are back with 300,000 traded and the bots hard at work. I reckon a few people probably had their stop loss orders taken out today and that is what has been pushing this down, check the days low! I mentioned a few posts back that I was thinking of putting a stop loss order on, but I decided I'll hang in there with the volatility. My thinking - this is a market I'm hating being in, but a stock that has so much potential it could explode any time or go sideways for a while longer. So on balance I'm going to stay in there and not freak out if it gets sent lower. My risk is that the positive story on TRY changes fundamentally for the worse.

I reckon there were some novice traders cleaned out today (I'm not a trader because I'm a novice). It seems so easy for the price to be pushed quite low intraday and that has happened almost every day now for weeks.

It is also worth remembering some(one) bought 300,000 shares today which is the best volume we've seen in a while.

We will need one of a few different things to happen to change the vibe with TRY though ... I can think of
    1) gold price goes North
    2) buyer(s) increase their daily quotas
    3) positive news re TRY that can't wait for the next quarterly
    4) QE3 out of the US
    5) or we wait for the next quarterly

What do others think?

still loaded to the gunnells,
    dying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.