GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

sp will suffer, page-30

1. 384 Posts.
    Shekel, your exagerating the situation, who in their right mind would be requesting updates every 5 mins (plain dumb).

Its pretty clear I for one would prefer to see daily updates when they are drilling (like most other company's).. OK .. thats every 24 hours not 5 min.

Your interpretation of management being incompetent for ill reporting is bit extreme. I wouldn't call it incompetence - I call it slackness, lack of consideration for the long termers and they really do need to address this or it might eventually bite them.

I am a long holder, not a short term trader and I hold a significant number of shares and I for one wish to be informed every step of the way.

This up and own on the SP only benefits the short traders who hold smaller parcels.

The lack of information is what is driving the SP, up and down.

I took the punt and purchased my holdings back in Oct 06 and intend to see this through. The up and down is of no real consequence to me, but I want up to date information as they receive it regardless if it is good, bad or ugly.

Daily updates wanted while drilling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.