MRO 3.45% 6.0¢ monaro mining nl

The AGM presentation is impressive. Worth looking at the work...

1. 165 Posts.
    The AGM presentation is impressive. Worth looking at the work program and announcement timetable for the first half of next year. Announcments on drilling results by us and our JV partners are due each month across all of our US assets.

Attractive medium term hold with the recent capital raising providing the funding to execute our programs for the first half of next year. With a market cap of just over 13mil it's hard to say what, if any potential is factored into the price.

It appears that we have 4 main assets (3 Uranium and Bernard Gold) that are progressing well yet not ticking the right boxes at this stage for any shareprice appreciation. The work program in the new year will help this IMO but I have the feeling that the consistent progression of assets toward development will cause a rapid rise in price at some point in the future.

Another this to add is the US advisory company coming onboard as an adviser. As indicated in the announcment I wouldn't be surprised that some time next year we take a stake in a producing or near term producing assets near one of our U tenements to get the cash flow ticking over. All positive signs over the last couple of months that the new management are turning the barge around and pointing it back toward the 2.20 price it once was with only the prospect of the tenements that we still hold (although some farmed out to majors or explored further)

Exciting future ahead if you are willing to let your dollars grow with the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.